Asset and Inventory Management (AIM) involves receiving, inspecting, storing, and accounting for new product for an upcoming customer installation; inventorying and managing customer assets stored in a warehouse, as well as assets installed and in use in customer facilities; and managing the transactions of these assets. With AIM, we become experts about your facility assets so that you can focus on what you do best - and save money.
The benefit of asset and inventory management services to a customer is cost avoidance. By managing active customer inventory, through reliable consistent information, reduction of cycle times can be realized and customer installations may be completed on time and error free. By managing asset customer inventory, better utilization of assets may be achieved and less product will be purchased; customer standards may be identified and managed, allowing for reduction in asset levels and customer storage costs; and reduced cycle times from order to delivery can be realized.
The AIM software inventory usage and capabilities include:
- Allows for multiple locations and multiple inventories.
- Is capable of describing furniture made by multiple manufacturers and allows for capture of information concerning specific category, condition, fabric, and finish, edge and base details, colors and user defined fields.
- Allows for import of picture to standard file.
- Detailed finding capability of assets is available through field finds.
- Detailed reporting is available through a variety of summary reports of entire inventories or sub-sets of inventories.
- Designed for ease of use in navigation and allows for users with limited computer experience.
- Allows for development of marketing standards catalog for customer usage
- Fully barcode capable
AIM avoids costs with:
- Cycle time reduction from order to delivery
- Complete, on-time, and error-free installations
- Better asset utilization
- Elimination of obsolete inventory
- Reduced inventory and storage space costs
AIM simplifies the process of tracking and re-utilizing your company's assets. It even compares a project’s specified needs with your existing inventory. To find out more about AIM, visit www.hmcn.com