Highlights of Spectrum's Leasing solution:
Given today’s current bond and credit markets having a stable, consistent, and competitive source for fixed rate financing is beneficial. Our program offers you:
- Minority Content Credit – by partnering with a minority leasing company we can offer your company minority credit over the life of the lease!! You can receive credit for the entire lease payment!
- Flexible Structures and Repayment Terms – The ability to have monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments making it easier for you to manage the administration of your financing. Terms range from 24 months to 7 years!
- Manage Multiple Locations Easily – Our Master Lease Arrangement provides you the ability to execute one Master Lease with various schedules for each location. Each schedule can have its own term and buy out option yet you receive the benefit of a lower rate based on your overall line amount.
- Increase Cost Effectiveness – our lease program provides you with a cost effective way to acquire the furniture you desire while utilizing your cash and operating lines of credit to continue to expand your business and services.
- Avoid capital budget constraints - An operating lease can avoid debt restrictions associated with your existing bank agreements and allow you to utilize your operating budget rather than your capital budget.
- Flexibility - Office furniture financing is just one of our specialties; we can also finance your computers, copiers and various other types of equipment
- Convenience – All project related services can be rolled into one easy payment such as; installation, freight, flooring, design fees, and move management!
- Ease of doing business – We work directly with Spectrum on gathering your invoices. You review this information and authorize us to make payment on your behalf. We even provide deposit financing and progress payments yet you only have one lease schedule at the end of the installation to make administration easier!
We believe our program provides attractive financing options that allow you the ability to acquire products while obtaining your MBE and WBE content credit.