Spectrum’s custom web site capability is an integral part of our broad technology offering. A custom web site allows our clients to have access to all their tools, updates and information in one place, and at any time. The sites are fully secured and require login, password and correct security levels, so your information is always protected.
Most importantly, our custom web sites are just that – custom. No two customers are the same, and their technology solutions shouldn't be either. Our experts take our pre-packaged solutions, combine them with our customer’s needs, and build a custom solution that addresses those needs. Our goal is simple: To make it easy for our customers to do business with us.
Some of the popular web site features are:
- Online Order Status – Get updates on you project’s status online, 24/7
- Spectrum Overviews – A place where our customer’s employees can find out about Spectrum, what we do, and how we can help
- Process Information – Finding it difficult to educate all of your people on what the process is for purchasing furniture or requesting service? We can spell out the details and answer all the questions
- Typicals – An online library of typical office layouts, including any options that our customer’s may be able to pick on an employee-by-employee basis
- Fabrics & Finishes – Online swatches where your employees can see the color of their chair, file cabinet, or other furniture. Once your project is installed, we’ll even take a picture of existing items so you can see them in each of their various finishes
- Budgeting & Pricing – A furniture calculator to help quickly ballpark your project costs
- Installed Product Library – A photo library of your installed product typicals, giving you quick access to see your various offices worldwide
- Links To Other Resources – Whether it’s the Certified Network site, or AIM, or research papers on the Herman Miller site, our custom web site can provide you with an easy portal to quickly access all your furniture tools in one place